BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Backing: Tractor-Trailers course is designed to provide tractor-trailer drivers with solid training on one of the most important and most commonly used driving manoeuvres: backing. The course features video, vivid 3D animation, and solid advice from veteran drivers.
BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
After completing this course, drivers will understand:
- The dangers of backing
- Basic guidelines for reducing the risks of backing
- How to survey the area before backing
- Tips and techniques for successful backing
- Jack and Chase maneuvers
- Techniques for straight-line backing
- Techniques for alley dock backing
- Techniques for jack-knife backing
- Techniques for blind-side backing
- Techniques for parallel parking
BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 60 minutes
BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS TESTING: Testing conducted in this online Backing: Tractor-Trailers course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW: