The construction industry is adopting the Building Information Modeling (BIM) Its usefulness has become expanded beyond the original phase activities which has made it a popular model.
This course illustrates how to maximize BIM as a tool for an entire construction team. The BIM philosophy will assist in the construction workflow in regards to design, commissioning, bidding, delivery and as-built stages.
Mission: Once successfully completed, the learner will:
- Understand the definition of BIM
- See the value of new technologies like BIM
- Be aware of how it can assist at all stages of a project
- Recognize the full potential of the BIM technology
- Comprehend the philosophy of BIM
Availability: It is available only online but can be accessed in French or English
Credits: This course is an awareness tool which does not provide a certificate of completion. However, 1 credit is aawarded towards the CCA – Canadian Construction Association Gold Seal Certification
Application for Registration