SLIPS TRIPS AND FALLS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW:
Recent statistics indicate that employee falls are private industry’s third leading cause of workplace injuries.
To prevent falls, employees and employers must share responsibility for keeping the workplace as safe as possible.
In this course the following topics are covered:
- Employer responsibilities for meeting structural and engineering safety requirements
- Worker responsibility for recognizing employer requirements and reporting inadequacies to supervisors
- Good housekeeping and work practices
- Appropriate workplace behaviour
SLIPS TRIPS AND FALLS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
- Floor openings and other hazards
- Stairs and open-sided elevations
- Playing it safe
SLIPS TRIPS AND FALLS ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 45 minutes
SLIPS TRIPS AND FALLS ONLINE TEST: Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A passing mark of 80% must be acheived in order to successfully complete this course.
SLIPS TRIPS AND FALLS ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
SLIPS TRIPS AND FALLS COURSE PREVIEW: