SAFE SLINGING AND RIGGING PRACTICES ONLINE PRESENTATION
OVERVIEW OF SAFE SLINGING AND RIGGING PRACTICES:
According to standards required via the Canadian Standards Association Z150-98. this is a Crane Safe Rigging and Slinging course that specifies the criteria for slinging and rigging in Canada. It must cover proper practices and techniques to sling and rig loads This applies across Canada This CSA standard is equivalent to ANSI and ASME standards.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS EDUCATIONAL FORMAT:
If you operate or work around Cranes or need to know safe slinging and rigging practices, you will benefit from the safety information provided.
- Pre-lift hazard assessments to be conducted regularly
- Operator and supervisory responsibilities and Owner requirements
- Wire rope construction
- Safe working load limits and safety factors to consider
- Sling and rope inspections to be conducted and how often
- Rigging hardware
- Crane and hoist signals
- Installation procedures for Hoist line
- Types of rigging hitches
- Determining the configurations, sizes and types of slings and use of sling capacity charts
- D/d rations
- Centre of gravity for a sling
PROGRAM OUTLAY: $199.95
TIME COMMITMENT: 3 hours approximately
CERTIFICATION PROVIDED: Upon the successful completion is achieved after finishing this online program with an 80% pass rate. The online course can be completed twice if the mark is not achieved.during first attempt.
A completion recognition document is available to download and print for your records.
Testing is conducted throughout the online seminar which helps to reinforce the information.
To buys courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.
SAFE SLINGING AND RIGGING COURSE PREVIEW OF CONTENT