AN OVERVIEW ON THE COMMERCIAL VEHICLE DRIVERS’ HOURS OF SERVICE ONLINE COURSE
This online Commercial Vehicle Drivers’ Hours of Service course covers Canada’s Federal Hours of Service regulations. It’s intended to help drivers and carriers comprehend and improve their compliance with the regulations.
WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS COVERED IN THIS COURSE?
- How the Federation Hours of Service legislation was developed
- The human body clock and fatigue
- Situations when you must not drive
- Specific target automobiles and the exempted automobiles
- Logbooks and daily duty status categories
- On-duty limits and off-duty requirements
- The specifications for sleeper berth
- Information on cycles
- The particular permits that you need to get for certain automobiles
- Instances that call for exemptions
- Out-of-service declarations
- The most common inspections
COURSE DURATION: five hours
HOW PARTICIPANTS ARE ASSESSED IN THIS COURSE: Within this online course, a test is offered to help evaluate how well the participant understood the data outlined in each topic. A mark of 80% must be achieved in an effort to obtain a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat this course twice in the event the pass mark just isn’t achieved. You could possibly download the additional materials for this course free of charge from the website.
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE DRIVERS’ HOURS OF SERVICE ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Participants can download and print their certificate of completion after successfully finishing the course and passing the course assessment.
You can get in touch with our office immediately for more details about buying this course for more than one user.
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE DRIVERS’ HOURS OF SERVICE COURSE PREVIEW