HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This Hazard Identification course is an elearning presentation that will help keep you safe on the job. You will learn how to prevent injuries and illness in the workplace through hazard identification, assessment, and control.
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 1 hour in length
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE COURSE TOPICS FOR REVIEW
- How our beliefs influence our approach to incident prevention
- Evaluating risk
- Assigning values to risk
- Applying controls
- Formal hazard assessments versus field level hazard assessments
- Types of hazards
- Legislation and regulations
- The three-step process for dealing with hazards
- Organizational hazard identification
- Components of risk assessment
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ASSESSMENT: Testing in this course is designed to reinforce the information presented. An 80% score must be achieved on the final exam in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to do the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt. Supplemental materials for this course can be accessed online.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate will be available to download and print.
PREVIEW OF PROGRAM FOR REVIEW