This Global Harmonization System elearning program is applicable for managers ,supervisors or chemists at their workplace . OSHA regulations requires a new health and safety system for chemical handling that will be changing worldwise. This Global Harmonization System elearning program covers the new USA requirements under HAZCOM 2012 29CFR 1910.1200. It outlines the new Hazcom applications for Global harmonization in the worksite. Supervisors and management can learn about implementing a site specific training program for their personnel after watching this program format.
Optional: Training kits can be purchased at www.thecompliancecenter.com for your train the trainer needs
TOPICS COVERED – GHS FOR SUPERVISORS & MANAGERS
- GHS Classification and Labeling of Chemicals
- New responsibilities and roles of Manufacturers, Importers, Employers, and Workers
- Global Harmonization Hazard System of Communication under HAZCOM
- Suppliers labelling requirements under GHS
- Workplace Labeling Systems rvisions under GHS
- New Employee Training for your staff for GHS
- Changes to Safety Data Sheets that replace MSDS in the new GHS
TIMELINE FOR GHS FOR SUPERVISORS & MANAGERS : Approximately three hours
For inquiries on how you can buy programs for several users, please contact us directly.
A PREVIEW ON THE GHS FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE