FIRST AID AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
The First Aid Awareness online course aims to offer complete details about the correct methods of responding to accidents, injuries, and other medical emergencies. The course modules include directions and demonstrations on how to apply first aid. This course is suitable for people who are with or without prior First Aid training.
IMPORTANT: The course gives info only and isn’t meant to fulfill workplace and government certification requirements.
FIRST AID AWARENESS COURSE TOPICS
- Assessing the scene
- Primary survey
- What to Do When Someone is Choking
- Heart attack signs and symptoms
- What is Angina and How one can Deal With It
- Administering First Aid Treatment for Heart Attacks and Angina
- What to Do When Somebody Experiences a Stroke
- How to Take care of Fainting
- How to Deal with Wounds and Bleeding
- What to Do when Somebody Goes Into Shock
FIRST AID AWARENESS COURSE DURATION: Approximately 60 minutes
FIRST AID AWARENESS ASSESSMENT: Test questions are placed throughout the course to confirm understanding of the information presented. A minimum mark of 80% have to be attained to successfully pass the course.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION FOR THIS COURSE: A certificate of completion shall be accessible for download and printing upon successful completion of this course.
Please contact us directly if you want to purchase the course for multiple participants.
FIRST AID AWARENESS COURSE PREVIEW