AN OVERVIEW ON THE FALL PROTECTION ONLINE COURSE
The Fall Protection online course is aimed toward offering complete information about planning, supervising, and performing work at heights. This course covers many points of fall protection together with fall protection planning, tools, security measures, and administrative and engineering controls.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THE FALL PROTECTION ONLINE COURSE
- Legislative standards
- Fall prevention measures
- Fall hazards and controls
- Fall rescue planning measures
- Fall-related containment systems
- How topic and use personal protective equipment
- How to pick out and use fall arrest components
- The physiological results of fall arrest harness suspension
- Inspection and upkeep of fall protection systems and components
- Arresting falls and swing falls
- Distance calculations: Free Fall Distance (FFD), Total Fall Distance (TFD), and Minimum Clearance Requirement (CR)
DURATION OF THE FALL PROTECTION ONLINE COURSE
About 3 hours
FALL PROTECTION ONLINE TESTING
After finishing the course, participants are required to take the examination, which is designed to help reinforce the data offered in the course. A mark of 80% should be achieved so as to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the passing mark is not achieved.
FALL PROTECTION ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
After completing the course and passing the evaluation, individuals can download and print their certificate of completion.
A PREVIEW OF THE FALL PROTECTION ONLINE COURSE