OVERVIEW OF THIS ONLINE COURSE
This course focuses on the different specifications of the 49 CFR Section 392.9 and Part 393, Subpart 1.
COURSE SUBJECTS: The following are the subjects of this course:
- Pre-trip and en route requirements related to cargo loading, cargo inspection, and cargo securement
- Variations in between direct tiedown and indirect tiedown methods
- How many tiedowns are necessary when using these approaches
- Restraining capacity of tiedown devices, how to determine them, and how they impact cargo securement
- What’s the essential minimum quantity of tiedowns for cargo loads and why is it much better to go beyond this minimum requirement?
- Appropriate cargo securement techniques
- The relationship in between cargo securement and Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA)
- What will be the requirements to secure cargos which are hauled through flatbeds?
DURATION OF THIS COURSE: 1 hour
HOW PARTICIPANTS ARE ASSESSED: This course features exclusive Check On Learning exams designed to put the student’s comprehension to the test in distinctive and highly interactive simulations.
THE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful realization of this online course, a certificate of completion will be offered for download and printing.
To buy courses for numerous students, please speak to us directly.
CARGO SECUREMENT FLATBEDS COURSE PREVIEW: